Wedding Day Coordination
From £600 (standard wedding day coordination) or From £1,250 (extended wedding day coordination).
Standard Wedding Day Coordination – Investment £600 or £700 for Marquee Weddings
If you choose to plan your own wedding, why not treat yourself and relax on the day knowing your hard work will all come together at the hands of a professional? My standard wedding day coordination includes:
- Handover four weeks before your wedding (via email) – provide your booked suppliers including the venue(s), expected timeline, information around anything left to book, emergency contacts and anything you are worried about.
- I contact your suppliers to introduce myself and confirm timings. This helps to reduce the risk of any surprises on the day.
- We have a call a week before the wedding to finalise details and provide any updates/last minute changes.
- I will be there for up to ten hours on your wedding day, coordinating all the suppliers and bringing to life the vision you have worked so hard on planning over the previous months, if not years.
- Travel costs within 20 miles of WR11 are included (additional miles are cost at 45 pence per mile. Any accommodation required is charged at cost).
If you want to know more or get your personalised proposal for your wedding day, contact me today quoting : ‘Standard coordination’. Please note that this service may be delivered by a member of team and not necessarily Mary Cushen.
Extended Wedding Day Coordination
Starting from six to eight weeks before your wedding, I take a handover from you. You provide your booked suppliers including the venue(s), expected timeline, information around anything left to book, emergency contacts and anything you are worried about. I go through your timeline with you advising of any recommendations I may have. If required, I can also look over your signed supplier contracts to see if there is anything for you to note (for example timings of their food, preferred drinks).
Closer to the time (normally around two weeks before your wedding day), we have another session to finalise your supplier list and build out your final timeline. I will send over a final timeline for your approval. From this approved version, I will create supplier timelines. Supplier timelines ensure the suppliers know what their personal timings are, where they need to go, contact for the day and other useful information. Most suppliers use these to ensure they haven’t missed anything and we have got their timings correct.
On your wedding day, I will be there to be the single point of contact for suppliers and guests. I will deal with anything that arises and will make decisions (where you have given me the authority) where needed. If any suppliers need payment on the day (where you give me the cash to pay them), I take the responsibility. On the wedding day, I will be on site for a maximum of 12 hours. Further hours can be negotiated if required but the pros and cons will be explained in detail before you make any decision to extend.
Extended Wedding Day Coordination is an investment of £1,250 or £1,500 for marquee weddings. Weddings lasting more than a day start from £1,750.
If you want to know more or get your personalised proposal for your wedding day, contact me today.