BETA In A Month® WaitlistExcited to see you here!
When you sign up, make sure you whitelist my email address firstname.lastname@example.org and, if you use Gmail, move my emails from the promotional tab to your main inbox so you can receive the details and be one of the first to know when it’s launched.
It doesn’t matter if you are still at the idea stage, starting to map out your plan or just launched, BE In A Month® is here to ensure you set up your business with the basics to start you on the right path to success. It can also help if your business has stalled and you are struggling to find why – we often forget to go back to the basics when we are not moving forward and try to look for a more complex reason.
This 8-week program takes you through the followings basics to help you get started on the right foot:
- Business Strategy
- Business Model
- Niche & Ideal Client
- Marketing Strategy
There will be two guest speakers, to provide specific training on two other subjects to support your journey to success. More on these when it gets to launching so keep an eye on your emails.
Each week there will be a live teach session in Zoom which will be recorded and transcribed for future reference. I also hold a live weekly Q&A session to answer any questions people may have. These will be done in the private Facebook group so you can watch them back as needed – where possible, these will be downloaded and uploaded to your members area, although this isn’t always possible.
When you join the waiting list, you will receive more information about each of the topics so you know what’s included. This program is just that. It is designed to give you the basics to start off on the right foot and make sure you have the right things in place and considered everything you needed to.
For those that like to know the price upfront, this beta price is £497. There will be a VIP option if you are someone that likes a little extra and some 121 time.
If you want to know why I’m the best person, then ask me. I could put a lot around my experience and qualifications. I could detail all the issues I faced with my businesses over the years and how I overcame them. However, not everyone want all the details. I have nothing to hide and I’m an open book so do ask questions. You could also have a quick nose on my About page for some background. However, here are a few key facts about me to get you started:
- My parents had their own business and I worked for them from the age of 14 (my choice).
- I started my first business while working full time and had almost three-year-old twins.
- My first business won several awards in the first and was published in publications across the world.
- I did a piece with the BBC on weddings when Prince Harry and Meghan got married.
- I have worked for large FTSE 100 companies and small family owned businesses over the years.
- I have been self-employed and now own a Limited company.
- I have worked for companies in numerous industries so have seen what works in most out there (if you want to know about any specific industry and if I have any experience in it, please ask).
- My parents business was in the oil industry – Trading with the Middle East.
- My companies have been in the wedding industry, online business industry, utilities (specifically gas, electricity, and interconnectors), coaching and consultancy.